The company Navette de Vatry offers you a transport service to easily get from Paris-Vatry airport to Gare de Lyon, or vice versa, and travel in complete serenity.
Thanks to this shuttle, your connections will be greatly simplified. Indeed, your ticket reservation is booked directly online. Once you have obtained your ticket, let our explanations guide you to get on the Paris-Vatry airport shuttle bus to Lyon Station and get to your destination.
The journey is made in two stages. First of all, you will board the shuttle bus from Paris-Vatry airport. This will take you to the heart of Paris. Then, all you have to do is take the metro to get to Gare de Lyon. Your journey with the shuttle bus from Paris-Vatry airport to Gare de Lyon is simple and inexpensive.
Here are a few steps to follow.
Shuttle from Paris-Vatry airport to the François Mitterrand Library in Paris
The procedure for taking the shuttle from Paris-Vatry airport to Lyon station is simple.
- Book your ticket in advance on the Vatry shuttle website.
- The Vatry shuttle awaits you at the airport’s passenger terminal.
- You will also find a Shuttle Paris-Vatry counter to welcome you, check your reservation and make you wait.
- The shuttle bus from Paris-Vatry airport to Gare de Lyon only leaves when all the passengers on the flight have got off safely and have arrived at the Paris-Vatry Shuttle counter. You do not risk missing your transport from Paris-Vatry airport to Gare de Lyon.
- Drop off your luggage in the space provided for this purpose inside the shuttle.
- Sit in the comfortable Vatry shuttle and wait for it to leave.
Our experienced driver will drive you between Paris-Vatry Airport and Lyon Station.
- In Paris, our driver will drop you off at 92 avenue de France 75013 Paris.
- Get your luggage back.
- Head towards the Bibliothèque François Mitterrand metro station.
Travel time between Paris-Vatry airport and downtown Paris is just over two hours.
Shuttles from Paris-Vatry airport to Bibliothèque François Mitterrand station depart daily. The shuttle’s departure times are calculated according to the flight landing times. They may vary depending on the day of the week.
Métro Bibliothèque François Mitterrand Gare de Lyon
Once the Vatry shuttle from Paris-Vatry airport has dropped you off at 92 avenue de France 75013 Paris, all you have to do is complete the journey by metro.
- Walk for 1 minute to reach the metro station called Bibliothèque François Mitterrand.
- At an automatic machine or ATM, buy a transport ticket (at €1. 90 each).
- Go through the portico giving access to the inside of the station.
- Go to line 14 (purple color).
- Take the escalators that lead to the metro platform going in the direction of Gare Saint-Lazare.
- Get on the train.
- Let pass the Cour Saint Émilion station and then the Bercy station.
- Get off at the next stop: Gare de Lyon.
- Follow exit 6 called "Tour de l’Horloge”;.
- Go through the exit gates of the metro station.
- Here you are in front of the Gare de Lyon.
The journey time between Bibliothèque François Mitterrand station and Gare de Lyon station takes about 11 minutes. On average, there is one train that leaves every 3 minutes from the Bibliothèque François Mitterrand station in the direction of the Gare de Lyon.
Thanks to the Vatry Shuttle, it is very easy to get from Paris-Vatry Airport to Lyon Station. All you have to do is book your ticket with Navette de Vatry and go to the counter when you arrive at the airport. The shuttle takes you directly to Paris. The end of the journey is by metro.
In addition to this simplicity, there is also the attractive price of this transfer. Indeed, it is the most economical means of transport to connect the two destinations. The Paris-Vatry shuttles leave daily for the capital.
There is also return transport from Paris to Paris-Vatry airport. Another Vatry Shuttle service takes you to Disneyland. Enjoy it quickly.